Hsiao Wei Chen (Michelle)
- 8+ Years of Experience with the end to end process of creating iOS and Android Mobile Games and Applications using Unity, Cocos2d-x, Cocos2d and Xcode
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and SVN
- 2+ Years of Experience in Team and Project Management, including hiring and training
- Knowledgeable in Agile Project Management
- Familiar with 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop and Audacity
PROGRAMMER, MATTEL (FORMERLY FUHU, INC.)
- Programmed nabi Compete, a fitness band for children.
- Programmed prototype games, and maintained Weather, Clock and Stop Watch apps for nabi tablet.
- Assisted in interviewing candidates and training the game team.
TECHNICAL REVIEWER, PACKT PUBLISHING
- Technical reviewer for Cocos2d Cross-Platform Game Development Cookbook
PROGRAMMER, ORANGENOSE STUDIO
- Programmed and designed iOS and Android games, such as Toughest Game Ever 2, and prototype games.
- Assisted in the set-up of Orangenose Studio Manila branch, including headhunting, interviewing candidates, and training the game team.
- Trained newcomers in Unity game engine, and the company’s game development process.
PROGRAMMER, BONE COLLECTION, FRUITSHOP INTERNATIONAL CO.
- Programmed iOS and Android apps, such as Maru Penguin, Maru Jump and Maru Comics.
- Programmed iOS and OSX linked B2B app used within company.
- Provided voice overs for company marketing videos.
PROGRAMMER, MOBILI STUDIO
- Programmed iOS apps, such as Visual Travel Checklist and Trio Birds.
PROGRAMMER, LADYLUCK DIGITAL MEDIA
- Programmed prototype games and outsourcing projects.
BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY
MSc Video Game Enterprises and Production
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY- MANILA
BS Computer Science, Major in Software Technology.
- Dean’s List: 3rd Term, SY 2007-08, Dean’s List: 3rd Term, SY 2005-06
- Harvest of Winners Nominee, SY 2007-08
- Moomedia Most Active Member, SY 2006-07
JUBILEE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
- Outstanding Alumni Award
- Opinion Editor, Features Editor of School Paper
- Layout Editor of Year Book
- Vice President of Computer Club
- RISE CONFERENCE, HONG KONG – 2016
- CASUAL CONNECT, SINGAPORE – 2016
- POCKET GAMER CONNECTS, LONDON – 2017
- XX+ GAME JAM
Languages English (IELTS 8.5/9), Chinese (Mandarin) and Filipino (Tagalog)